Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome
















Hey everyone,










With of the help of my awesome sister in-law Katie, I've finally started a blog. Here's a little synopsis of what we've been doing this summer and what's going on with us. Ryan graduated from BYU in April and we were so excited! We've had a fun, relaxing summer without any school. The boys have had a blast playing on our driveway with their trucks and bikes, going to the pool, playing in their pool at home (which was unfortunantely popped), going to the park and playing with friends. Caden and Colby are the best of friends and the worst of enemies but it all evens out at the end of the day. Ryan has been playing a lot of softball and has realized he's not as young as he used to be. :) He has read a few books and done a lot of computing on his financial calculator aka his second best friend. I am enjoying the summer hanging out with the boys and getting a lot of sun.

We are getting ready to move to Iowa in three weeks, the time is going by so fast. We're excited to start the next phase of our life but will miss Utah and our friends.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the first to comment! I'm so glad you've jumped on the blog train! Asher will love looking at pictures of Caden and Colby and I will love knowing what you're up to. We sure are going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! welcome to the blogging world! i am so happy you decided to do this - now we can at least have a glimpse into your life when you move away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I love the pictures! Good work Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited that you have a blog! Especially since we won't see you anymore! Lame...Who am I going to borrow things from now? Too bad even while we lived next door we still barely saw you. P.S. I LOVE the pic of you guys on the railroad tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! What cute pictures! Now that you've started it, make sure you keep up to date so we can see your cute boys (and their cute parents) and know what's going on with you guys.

    ReplyDelete