Thursday, January 6, 2011

So for Christmas Ryan's parents took everyone down to Chicago to visit Shed Aquarium. We were all excited to go...until we spotted the 12 passenger van Grandpa Scott rented for us to drive in. Reluctantly we all piled in, the boys watching a movie and the rest chatting. We made it to shed and had a fantastic time. The boys loved seeing the fish, sharks, beluga whales, dolphins, sea lions and Polar Express in 4D. As I'm typing the boys are playing dolphins and eating their fish (goldfish).
The van actually turned out to be a great idea, especially since Ryan, Curtis and I got the front bench. :) We tried to eat out in downtown Chicago but decided with four little kids and a few starving bellies we better not try that adventure. We settled for Outback and had a tired but satisfying meal.
Thanks Scott and Colleen for a great trip.

2 comments:

  1. Love the van! When I saw the pic I had flashbacks to your parents old van:) Mainly, Levi driving it to Ryan's parents house when it was snowing, and me thinking that I was going to DIE in it! Hahaha:)
    Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instant flashback memories of Vashon Island! Fun Memories!

    ReplyDelete