So we have a couple announcements to make...
We will be moving to Minneapolis for the summer of 2012, which we are so excited about. Ryan will be doing an internship with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). He's looking forward to the opportunity and is more relaxed then he's been in 2 1/2 years. :)
Next item of business, we found out while we were living in Salt Lake that surprise, we're pregnant! (yes, surprise to us) We are very excited to welcome boy number 4 into our family the beginning of March. Yes, boys are all we know how to do obviously.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very excited for the newest addition...and Ryan's internship. That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm so behind on my blog reading, that I just saw this! Congratulations Jenny!! I'm so happy for you all. I'll actually be in Minneapolis at the end of September for work, but hopefully I can make it there sooner so I can catch you all. Congrats again!
ReplyDelete