Chad Logan joined the Christensen family on February 29th at 7:49 pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 13 oz and was almost 21 inches long. We waited all day for him and we were so glad when he finally arrived!!
Baby Chad is SO stinking cute! I love that one of him holding his binky in. So glad to hear you guys are doing well. I miss being neighbors! Although I doubt you miss hearing our loud movies :) Holy crap, you have 4 kids!! You are amazing. Miss you guys!
Chad is such an adorable little guy! Your boys look thrilled to have him here...especially Curtis. You look awesome Jen, can't wait to see you guys this summer:)
Baby Chad is SO stinking cute! I love that one of him holding his binky in. So glad to hear you guys are doing well. I miss being neighbors! Although I doubt you miss hearing our loud movies :) Holy crap, you have 4 kids!! You are amazing. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteChad is such an adorable little guy! Your boys look thrilled to have him here...especially Curtis. You look awesome Jen, can't wait to see you guys this summer:)
ReplyDelete