We are starting our fourth week in Minnesota and for the most part we are really enjoying it. The summer weather has been good...good enough that we think we'd like to stay. We are staying in Eden Prairie, in corporate furnished housing which has been 1,000 times better than last summer. We live next door to the bus station so Ryan walks next door every morning and takes the bus downtown. Across the street is a trail that goes around the "creek" that the boys and I enjoy walking/riding bikes around. We've enjoyed Lake Bryant which is a couple miles away and the splash pad here in Eden Prairie.
The boys have adjusted pretty well, although there are days that they are very sick of each other. I'm grateful Caden and Colby have each other to play with as we are missing our friends like crazy!
Our little Chad is growing so fast and is such a great baby. He loves attention from his brothers and really anyone that wants to talk to him.
Curtis just wants to swim all summer and play basketball. We do have an indoor basketball court in the condo complex that the boys play at almost everyday.
Overall we are having a good summer and now we're trying to figure out where in the Minneapolis area we'd like to live.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great to see an update! Man, your boys are getting so big! I still can't believe there are four of them! Those boys are so stinking cute. Geez, a bat to the face? That looks so painful! So happy that you guys are doing well! I miss being neighbors still :(
ReplyDeleteJenny Lu, I miss you! Your family is adorable. I hope I get to see them all in person one day. Thanks for sharing all of your cute pics!
ReplyDelete