Hey everyone,
We've really been enjoying the last of the summer here in Iowa. The boys and I, and our new friends have been living it up at the lake. As you can tell the boys love the water and making sandcastles just like Curious George. We've had a blast.
The boys are also way into painting right now, hence the awesome paint shirts!!
Ryan's still working hard in school and I'm enjoying not being in school!!! We love all of you and miss you tons!

Hey! So I couldn't think of another quick way to get a hold of you while at work, cause I don't have your e-mail. What was the name of that online store you told me about to buy those t-shirts?? haha, THANKS!
ReplyDeleteHey! So I couldn't think of another quick way to get a hold of you while at work, cause I don't have your e-mail. What was the name of that online store you told me about to buy those t-shirts?? haha, THANKS!
ReplyDeleteNo idea why that posted twice...I think one is from our old blog haha
ReplyDeleteMan your kids are cuties! I love that first one of Colby. Looks like you are loving it out there!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh - i miss those cute little boys! i'm glad to hear you guys are doing good. i miss yoooooooooooouuuuu!!!!!! Its getting really cold now and its reminding me of getting up at 6 to go to the gym with you in the winter. never mind the fact that i only went like 5 times with you:) but I wish you were here to drag me to the gym!
ReplyDelete