Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So I'm a little delinquent about this blogging thing so all those who continue to look us up thanks for stinking it out.
Iowa is still treating us great...oh wait, except for the snow a couple weekends ago. Arizona is starting to look better and better! Seriously, we are really enjoying it here in Iowa. We're getting into the football and enjoying being new fans.
Ryan is enjoying learning about the law, is needing a break and is plowing through. He says he chose the right field which is a big relief. :) The semester is half way done and finals are fast approaching but we aren't going to talk about that right now. He studies about 11 hours a day, starting his day very early so when he gets home at 5:30 he can be with us for the rest of the night. We appreciate all his hard work!
Caden is leaving toddlerhood and becoming a little boy who constantly needs new information. He wants to learn everything and if he isn't learning something he wants to play with friends. I'm scrambling trying to keep his brain occupied and of course I fail miserably, frequently. He loves games right now, CandyLand, Mickey Mouse Memory and the computer being his favorite.
Colby thinks he is also leaving toddlerhood but his time is not here yet. We have a little charmer/talker in this little boy. His speech is amazing! He repeats what people say in church during sacrament meeting and while we watched conference. I'm needing to watch what I say. His favorite phrase to repeate is Oh, my goodness. Colby has had some health issues as of late. We found out he has some tree nut allergies and he's also already had some breathing problems this fall. Winter should be awesome!!!
I am still doing the same old stuff. I go to the UIowa field house for my gym, it's pretty ghetto but it does the job and is pretty cheap. I'm still looking for a hobby, any suggestions? Oh, and I guess I could announce that I'm pregnant. Please don't be offended, I haven't told many people, which has been easy because I don't see any of you!! Anyways, I'm 20 weeks along and I have my ultrasound in a couple weeks so you'll see a new blog then.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jenny! You make some pretty cute babies, can't wait to see #3!

    Glad to hear you're doing well and Iowa is being good to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! nice announcement. Congratufreakinlations! And I agree with Les, you DO make some pretty stinking cute babies. I am pulling for a girl..I can't even picture you with a girl right now! Glad you have somewhat of a gym there. What are you doing with your Gold's membership? Man, Ryan is the man for studying so hard; You sure have a good catch.

    ReplyDelete