oooh he looks so sweet! I can't wait to meet him!
He's darling! Three boys! WOW. You're going straight to heaven. I told you that, right? :-) Congratulations!
oh i just love him! i can not wait to meet him! we are all so excited for you guys!
woot!! I was just wondering if you finally had him! Glad everything went well. You guys are so cute.
He is so cute totally looks like a christensen:) Miss you guys coming to Utah anytime soon? if so tell us we will meet you there:)
He's soooooo adorable!! What a handsome man :) so happy for you guys. You're so amazing and beautiful Jenny. Hope you're well and happy. I sure miss you! Tell Ryan and the boys hi! :)
oooh he looks so sweet! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHe's darling! Three boys! WOW. You're going straight to heaven. I told you that, right? :-) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteoh i just love him! i can not wait to meet him! we are all so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeletewoot!! I was just wondering if you finally had him! Glad everything went well. You guys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute totally looks like a christensen:) Miss you guys coming to Utah anytime soon? if so tell us we will meet you there:)
ReplyDeleteHe's soooooo adorable!! What a handsome man :) so happy for you guys. You're so amazing and beautiful Jenny. Hope you're well and happy. I sure miss you! Tell Ryan and the boys hi! :)
ReplyDelete