Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hey Everyone,

So, as you can see from our postings we've obviously had a new addition to our family. Curtis Duane was born March 29th weighing in at 8lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I was induced around 8:30am and he didn't come until 9:12pm. It made for an incredibly long day but he was worth the wait. He's such a great baby and we all love holding him.
Caden and Colby have adjusted well and they love holding Curtis and helping get him stuff. Caden loves to give Curtis his pacifier and likes to make sure he's happy.
Ryan and I are doing well and I actually feel more rested than when I was pregnant. It's so fun having a new baby and we are just loving having Curtis with us.

1 comment:

  1. i just cant wait to meet the little guy! I can't believe how big caden and colby are getting too!

    ReplyDelete